Rowlee Masterclass at Home
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: rowlee-masterclass-at-home
Want to know why the wines from New South Wales’ cool climate regions are so on-trend now? Why are they finding key spots on top wine lists across the state?
Join us as we taste five of Rowlee’s wines from across the Orange Wine Region and New South Wales. We will learn what makes the region and each site special, the viticultural and winemaking techniques behind the wines, and why cool climate wines are so delicious
Orange is renowned for producing refined, delicately flavoured examples of everything from sparkling to reds. From sauvignon blanc to chardonnay and shiraz….which James Halliday says show “elegance and fine-boned intensity across styles”. Halliday Wine Companion
We can't wait to show them to you!
What: 5 wines showcasing Rowlee’s elegant and refined varietals poured into 100ml vials for your tasting pleasure.
When: 6.30pm sharp Friday, 10 September or Friday 17th September
Where: The comfort of your own home!
Your hosts: Rowlee’s vignerons - James Manny and Nicole Samodol
Why: Discover what make our wines unique.
Cost: $75 per tasting kit (includes wine samples, tasting booklet, delivery to your door and a link to our virtual Zoom webinar).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Book a session - Make sure you select the correct date and time.
2. Provide your delivery details for your tasting kit and allow a minimum of two days for delivery
3. If you would like to collect from the Cellar Door, please use the ‘additional information’ section at checkout to tell us.