- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Orange, NSW
- Product code: Picnic Hamper
Join us for an afternoon in the Wine Garden or takeaway if you're on the go. Full of delicious local and artisan produce, our hampers include a bottle of Rowlee Wine for you to enjoy whilst you relax and unwind with friends and family.
Available Saturdays only.
Hampers are designed for between 2 - 4 people and include:
- Artisan soft and hard cheeses
- Fresh charcuterie from local producer Cured
- Locally produced Fresh Fodder dip
- Rowlee house marinated olives
- Fresh french baguette and lavash (GF options available)
- Something sweet to finish
- A bottle of Rowlee wine (excludes Single Vineyard and R Series wines)
- Biodegradable plates, cutlery and napkins
Additional wine and non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased within the booking page or from the Cellar Door. Please advise of any dietaries in the notes of your booking.
In the case of inclement weather, we have a small protected area where you can enjoy your hamper. Heaters and blankets are available, however please be mindful of the cooler months in Orange and dress warm!
No outside food or drink is permitted in the grounds of Rowlee.
Please be mindful that we are an operating farm and to only remain in the public areas of the estate.
Whilst visiting Rowlee please remember to maintain social distancing and hygiene guidelines and do not visit if you are unwell.
It is a condition of entry that all guests are required to digitally check in at entry with the NSW Government QR code. We are required to follow and administer the current NSW Public Health Orders of the day. The health and wellbeing of both our staff and customers is very important to us. We encourage all guests to be vaccinated and reserve the right to refuse service to help keep our team members and customers safe.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you to Rowlee.